Friday, October 10, 2008

Life after Learning 2.0

So it's been a couple of months since I finsihed the learning 2.0 course, and boy was I sorry when it was over. I had a ball learning and backing up knowledge that I already had! But now it's back to the big bad world and time to take my new knowledge with me.

But the big question is have I taken the knowledge with me or have I just relegated it to the scrapeheap that can be my mind?

Well the short answer is YES! I have used what I learnt. Since completing the course I've taken the things I've learned and used them in my everyday work, my blog at livejournal is going great (ok so I still don't post a lot but I'm posting different things now as well as the general everyday stuff) and I've been able to answer questions from our customers about different things on the web. It's been great!

So for anyone out there thinking that it's all to hard or you don't have enough time....make some because it is more than worth it!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to hear about what you have been doing since the course.

Ellen (PLS)