Friday, May 9, 2008

Mashups Week 10 Final

Well I've had a little play here and there with mashups. But as far as using them in the library? Well probably not unless I'm desperate for an advertising idea. Most of the mashups I could find were about pic and photos and while that is fun it's not really anything you can't do with the right program on your comp. But having said that I'm glad that I did this week because at least now when someone comes in asking about a mashup or something that will do this type of thing I can now answer them. And trust me they will ask!

So now I'm off to do week 11 and wow has this course been fun and it's gone way to quickly. All going well I should be finished by early next week :o(

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

It would be good to see one of your mashups on this blog.

Ellen (PLS)

wscaster said...

look at the two previous posts....both of these are mashups from photos i've taken. Both can be used as wallpapers